Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 12th. If you’re looking for a last minute gift, check out these fun gifts that any writer, or non-writer mom would love.
1. Writer Mama – How to Raise a Writing Career Along Side Your Kids by Christina Katz This is a wonderful book with a ton of tips, strategies, etc. to balancing being a mom and a writer.
2. Feather Pen Set – I received this gift for Christmas. It’s so much fun. I can’t believe people used to write this way. We’ve definitely gotten spoiled with our modern pens.
3. Space Pen – Speaking of modern pens, the space pen is phenomenal. I’ve been using mine for years. You can use the pen anywhere and it has a smooth ink flow.
4. Leather Journal – If your mom loves journaling or has been hinting that she may want to start, this leather journal would be a great gift. A companion gift for this journal would be my Journaling e-course, Laura K Marshall, just a suggestion.
5. LED Pilot’s Pen – This pen has a light on its tip so you can see what you’re writing. No need to turn on any lights in the middle of the night when struck with genius.
6. Rory’s Story Cubes – This is a fun game. Not only can you get tons of writing ideas from playing, but it’s fun to play with non-writers and your family.
And if all else fails, you can always get your mom an Amazon Gift Card.
These gifts, and more available at The Starving Writer Book Store. Click HERE to enter.
Over the years I have either received these items as gifts or have had the opportunity to experience them. You can also find more gift ideas at The Starving Writer Book Store. Click HERE to enter.
Have a great day!