Attn: Moms! Love to write? Looking for a flexible, lucrative sideline income? Peter Bowerman, author of The Well-Fed Writer, the award-winning “standard” on lucrative commercial freelancing (writing for business entities at hourly rates of $50-125+), has released his companion volume (95% new content), TWFW: Back For Seconds. Buyers who purchase either book through his site, get both FREE shipping and a FREE e-book bonus.Click HERE to visit his site.
This is a great opportunity for moms who want to stay home or are currently staying home with their children. I’ve known Peter for several years. I own and have read (multiple time) all of his books. The tone of his books are very conversational and you feel like your friend is telling you all the information you need to know. I highly recommend looking into what Peter has to offer. Below are some highlights on what he covers and what freelance commercial writing can do for you and your family.
Dream of earning a healthy income – 50K, 75K, even 100K or more! – as a freelance writer, while living a wonderfully free and flexible lifestyle? Or perhaps make an extra $1500 – $2000/month part-time?
Want to be your own boss, get up when you want, take vacations when you want and work when you feel like it? Do you dismiss the idea as fantasy, since, after all, everyone knows that the words starving and writer are eternally joined at the hip?
What would you say if I told you that…
- There’s an arena of lucrative freelance writing that can give you all of this and more?
- As a commercial freelance writer, you’d be a well-paid highly respected professional in your community?
- You can earn $50-125+ an hour as a writer, and realistically, $2000+ a week, working 20-30 hours and still have time for a life, friends, and personal pursuits?
- Within your city, there’s plenty of freelance writing work for the go-getter?
- You don’t have to be an incredible writer – that all of this is possible with decent, solid writing skills?
- I’ve got your road map in the form of books giving you step-by-step directions for making your own freelance writing dreams come true?
It’s all in the new updated edition of The Well-Fed Writer. This is THE industry “standard” book on commercial freelance writing (a.k.a. “copywriting).” This 368-pager is the updated version of the 2000 award-winning Book-of-the-Month Club selection – and includes the content of the 2005 award-winning companion volume, TWFW: Back For Seconds. If you love to write, but hate to starve, you need this book!
To learn more about Peter and his amazing books visit Click HERE
Have a great day.