This week were looking for bigger tools you most likely already have on hand but probably need to get in an accessible place.
This week’s list:
- Handsaw or chainsaw with fuel
- Tarp or large canvas (you may also want to consider putting one in your car as well)
- Hammer and nails
- Battery powered camping lantern
- Extra batteries for the lantern
- Portable grill or stove (never use these items inside)
- Disposable camera (for documentation for insurance claims)
As always, make sure the items you’re putting in your kit are operational and you check them, along with your food and medications every six months, rotating when necessary.